- Aadhaar is issued only once in your life time, once enrolled please wait for your aadhaar letter.
- Please recheck your entries in the acknowledgement slip, in case of any error please let the operator know within 4 days of enrollment.
- At the time of enrollment please give your mobile number, email address. This will enable UIDAI to send you update as soon as your Aadhaar is generated.
- Please keep the acknowledgement slip safely.
- You can use the Enrollment ID (given in the acknowledgement slip) for future reference.
For more details you can refer this website:http://uidai.gov.in/
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident in India and satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI can enrol for Aadhaar.
Each individual needs to enroll only once which is free of cost.
Each Aadhaar number will be unique to an individual and will remain valid for life. Aadhaar number will help you provide access to services like banking, mobile phone connections and other Govt and Non-Govt services in due course.